Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Fellow Coffee Drinkers...

My Fellow Coffee Drinkers,

I, like many of you, am deeply concerned with the current economic crisis. As banks, mortgage, and insurance firms are grappling with the realities of the situation, we, the common folks that make up this great country, are left wondering, "What now?"

Home foreclosures, high gas prices and uncertainty at our local banks are combining to form a perfect storm of economic doubt. Worst of all, we've heard stories of some citizens faced with the agonizing decision of purchasing canned coffee at the grocery store!

In recent weeks, I created an exploratory committee to formulate a viable exit from this crises. This think-tank I spearheaded has a solution.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the Wildfire Coffee Bailout Blend.
I've created this blend as an homage to our great land: Bold, Majestic, and Slightly Nutty. The coffee, however, is not Free.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my plan: For every pound of Wildfire Bailout Blend purchased, we will donate $2 towards the economic bailout package. By our estimates, we will only need to sell 350 billion pounds to steer this country from the dark clouds of doubt towards a brighter economic future!

"What's my role in all this," you may be asking yourself? The answer is simple, my friends.
Don't stop believing.
Do your part.
Buy a pound of Wildfire Bailout Blend.
Coffee is the greatest Uniter.

Until next time,
Wildfire Coffee Roasters

No comments: